of 10

Aadoris's Art Corner

97 replies
Wait, what?
Posted Dec 23, 13 · OP
0  Sweetrolls!
429 posts
+164 Sweetrolls!
The conversation on the last page, about the chronicle art? I don't get what was going on.
Shir-Ava
1564058.jpg
Posted Dec 23, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
971 posts
+1079 Sweetrolls!
Time Served
That was me being dumb and confused. Your picture of Aadoris' character got posted, like a dummy I saw Aadoris' name and posted on her thread - I edited the post to reflect I was a dummy, and hopped to YOUR thread. :sick:
Varayne; Altmer stormcaller and former scout, Corporal of The Twin Tails Company
Ofeig; Nord stableboy, Aldmeri captive, sweeper of poops
Daniyah; Redguard knight-errant
Yngrid; Nord hunter of werewolves
Posted Dec 23, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
429 posts
+164 Sweetrolls!
Oh. I clicked on the link, and Saw Aadoris' picture of Asra, then saw you both talking about me drawing it, then I thought, "I didn't draw that one."
Shir-Ava
1564058.jpg
Posted Dec 23, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
tumblr_myfssn6fc21t36nu2o1_500.jpg
"Under a moon-cloaked forest."

Commission for Ralyn Veras of this amazingly alluring Dunmer Vampire.
Thank you so much for commissioning me!
Posted Dec 27, 13 · OP
+6  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
No, thank you.

Several pages later of me creeping on this thread and hinting at wanting a commission and after enduring the wait of closed commissions, this is what I have been waiting for.

Buy one. You want to.
Posted Dec 27, 13
+3  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
12 posts
+28 Sweetrolls!
Man, something about this art style triggers some serious nostalgia, but I can't quite place my finger on what it reminds me of. It's so pretty though. @_@ I'm going to have to request a commission of my knight once I get my paypal set up in the next few weeks. Great work!
Posted Dec 27, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
Nostalgia is a powerful emotion and it makes me so happy that my drawings can make you feel something like that. Truly means a lot to me and I would love to accept more commissions in the near future!
Posted Dec 27, 13 · OP
0  Sweetrolls!
102 posts
+96 Sweetrolls!
This is very powerful. Keep up the great work, please.
34osvt3.png
Posted Dec 27, 13
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
311 posts
+401 Sweetrolls!
Hi can I get a commission spot for art please you are good and cool and I'd like art where do I put it in where is the art subforum thanks and good luck dealing with me.
Posted Dec 27, 13
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
Page
of 10
Announcement of