Main Forum
Page
of 10

Evanyell's crap ( Aka Atreiyu)

94 replies
739 posts
+758 Sweetrolls!
Time Served
Looking at the first place prize, I'm mesmerised by the picture as a whole. Not only is the character expertly painted and detailed, but I love the background too! Those soft-brushed trees, the rays of sunlight and the distant mountain peak are magical.
forumbanner_zps830727a9.png
Posted Apr 2, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
25 posts
+9 Sweetrolls!
I love the armor set Atreiyu made for Axelia.

I specifically wanted her very covered because Axelia never considers if her garb makes her attractive or not; she only ever worries if what she is wearing is lacking in terms of modesty.

While it is true that the armor type she constructed may not be exactly like any of the heavy armors available in TESO, I did mention to her that I favored the Breton heavy armor from the picture. I think she worked around that beautifully. Since I role play Axelia in every mmo I have ever played, having a picture in a random armor that does not exist doesn't bother me at all. For instance, if I wanted to use this same picture in an ffxiv 2.0 rp profile, then it won't look as much like I just recycled it from another game, even though I am slightly. :sick:

Nevertheless, I am very fond of spouting on about and drooling over Atreiyu's work.
Axelia6.jpg
Posted Apr 4, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
96 posts
+209 Sweetrolls!
Spared a coin for the poor
Time Served
Phew another TESO art commission done for Centarius.

tumblr_mmwysnf4wc1sr8ztso1_1280.jpg
peacocksig_zps940de13d.png
Posted May 17, 13 · OP
+5  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
820 posts
+293 Sweetrolls!
goodness your talented! What do you use?
Katriel Gilivani~ Ebonheart Pact

Karlynea Rolsdo~ Neutral
Posted May 18, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
96 posts
+209 Sweetrolls!
Time Served
Aww thank you! Worked hard on this one! but yeah I use mostly Photoshop and paint tool Sai. mostly sai though :sick:
Posted May 18, 13 · OP · Last edited May 18, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
34 posts
+26 Sweetrolls!
Heeey, a familiar face! I follow you on dA at Sriin/Khaara's recommendation. :sick: I looove the backgrounds and your shading. Gonna have to pester you for a commission one of these days.
sudisig.jpg
Posted May 18, 13 · Last edited May 18, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
842 posts
+289 Sweetrolls!
'I'm commander denDAY and this is my favorite artist on TESO-rp'
;P
~ Ehlina ~
[AD] Female Altmer, Veiled Heritance

~ Saeedh ~
[DC] Male Redguard, Sell-sword
Posted May 18, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
96 posts
+209 Sweetrolls!
Time Served
Srinn recommended me?!!! *flails and squees* I need to pop over on her wall and tell her wall then. And thank you! :3 *blushes a poop-ton* eeeeee
Posted May 18, 13 · OP
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
487 posts
+254 Sweetrolls!
Herald
These are really good! Are you up for any other commissions or are you full already? I'd love one of these, amazing!
LaeletteSignature2_zps1bea4e1f.png
Posted Jun 26, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
96 posts
+209 Sweetrolls!
Time Served
Update: not a lot of TESO artwork in here right now but I am open for commissions again just to let folks know. :sick:
Posted Jul 21, 13 · OP
0  Sweetrolls!
Page
of 10
Announcement of