Main Forum
Page
of 10

Aadoris's Art Corner

97 replies
banner_zps39c6501e.png
A R T B L O G x I N S P I R A T I O N x C O M M I S S I O N S x S K E T C H E S

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to my art thread for ESO-related work, fanart and the occasional shameless self-promotion of my personal work! My name is Ana, otherwise known as Aadoris around here. I'm a 20-year-old art student hoping to go into Illustration and Animation. My biggest inspirations and favorite artists are Gustav Klimt, Victo Ngai, Lois van Baarle, James Fenner, Sam Wolfe Connelly and other inspiration sources such as Disney, Studio Ghibli, H.P. Lovecraft, fairytales and mythology.

I like to consider myself a helpful and friendly individual. I will always be willing to assist other artists with whatever they might need—be it critiques, color choices, anatomy help, etc. And, of course, I will always appreciate and require critique, advice and knowledge to help my art improve! I'm looking forward to growing as an artist and as a roleplayer/writer, so my writing is always up for critique as well.

Feel free to add me on Enjin, follow my tumblr or otherwise just message me for any questions!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMISSIONSplease check my artblog for information and updates!

For commissions, please make sure to message me through Enjin or via email (aadorisart@gmail.com). Currently, all payments are done through my paypal (x_psybeam@yahoo.com) and I'd like it to stay that way for now. I highly recommend and appreciate detailed descriptions of the character, desired composition, colors, etc. You know your character better than I do, and while I do enjoy to experiment and express my own view of a character (interpretation can be fun sometimes!), I know some customers would prefer an artist to really capture their character's essence. If you'd like to give me absolute freedom with a piece for me to experiment, I will most likely charge less for it. Further details can be talked over via messages.

REQUESTS & ART TRADESclosed but might consider some
Posted Oct 23, 13 · OP · Last edited Mar 26, 14
+12  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
banner2_zpsb5995592.png
Samples of finished commissions, sketches and personal work. Please check out my blog or my Enjin wall for more.
Look here: Show
Posted Oct 23, 13 · OP · Last edited Jan 27, 14
+5  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
355 posts
+396 Sweetrolls!
Spared a coin for the poor
*eye twitches*

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOOD ARTISTS ON THIS SITE!?

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

On a more... useful note, I think your arts is very nice. :sick: Can't say what about it is nice (could be that I'm insta-jelly of everyone who /can/ do art), but the style is just... nice. *shrugs* iunnoitjustlooksnice.
Time is as precious as new-fallen snow.

Posted Oct 23, 13
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
261 posts
+499 Sweetrolls!
You have a very unique style, I love the use of white lines, it just makes it so crisp! I'd challenge you to a rendition of my character, but as you already drew a Dunmer, I am not sure if that would be very challenging. :sick:
SILUENlips_zps5353f7e4.png
Posted Oct 23, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
Thank you both! Hehe, I guess I just like it looking all shiny or whatever...
And hey, I could always use more practice on anything... so maybe a little Dunmer Vampire will be fun to do.
Posted Oct 23, 13 · OP
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
THK
714 posts
+658 Sweetrolls!
Let the stalking begin.

Like Siluen said, your art is very unique, the lips are especially good. What I would like to see though, are some sketches. First reason because I love sketches, second because I want to see how much difference there is between your finished works and your sketches.

Are the commissions free by the way? Because I would love to have one for Tristore!
Posted Oct 25, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
Thank you so much for the feedback! Ah, a good suggestion. I'll make sure to upload some sketches or progress shots of the work, I should have a little section for it and everything.

Commissions will not be free, however. And although I wish I didn't have to say this, I desperately need money for a new laptop before Black Friday/Cyber Monday gets here! My current one is a little old now and it constantly lags, so there's no way I'll be playing ESO with this ancient creature... I'll make sure to update the commission info soon.
Posted Oct 25, 13 · OP
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
THK
714 posts
+658 Sweetrolls!
Ah no worries, I would gladly pay to have one.
Posted Oct 25, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
429 posts
+164 Sweetrolls!
Everything looks so fresh. I love the art so far. I'd be happy if you would draw my Argonian, Shir-Ava. I'm not really able to pay, but I'd be glad to do an art trade with you. I'm having a bit of trouble with my latest commission and need something to take my mind off of it for a bit while I practice on whats giving me trouble.
Shir-Ava
1564058.jpg
Posted Oct 25, 13 · Last edited Oct 25, 13
0  Sweetrolls!
wrote:
Everything looks so fresh. I love the art so far. I'd be happy if you would draw my Argonian, Shir-Ava. I'm not really able to pay, but I'd be glad to do an art trade with you. I'm having a bit of trouble with my latest commission and need something to take my mind off of it for a bit while I practice on whats giving me trouble.
I'd love to do an art trade with you! Your full body drawings are simply stunning and it makes me jelly~ need to step up my game for this one! We can message each other about it, if you want. I'll be more available to draw and work later today, since I have to drive around for a few hours in a bit...
Posted Oct 25, 13 · OP
0  Sweetrolls!
Page
of 10
Announcement of