TESO-RP|Site Info
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Festival of Defiance [EU - AD]

16 replies
198 posts
+176 Cheers!
"The honourable Lord Daenar makes his appearance formally on the 6th of Midyear in Skywatch, requesting the attendance of citizens and travellers alike to participate in the celebrations of the Festival of Defiance."
23uew5g.jpg

OOC:

The "Children of Auri-El" are hosting their first event to bring an interest to roleplay in Auridon and within the Aldmeri Dominion.

The event will start at 6.00pm GMT in Skywatch - a large group will be created if necessary, but please keep OOC chat to a minimum!

All those serving under the Aldmeri Dominion are welcome to join us, even those who have not yet roleplayed in the Aldmeri Dominion or who have been hesitant, we urge you to create an alt (disguises can be issued upon request to help you fit in with roleplay clothes if need be!) just to try it out!

Also requesting:

> IC Altmer noble patrons willing to contribute to the festival and have their generosity praised for all the ages.
> NPCs as entertainers, music players, jugglers, etc.
> Market traders, etc.

Please note, we want to keep this as orderly and clean an event as possible - those who will come along with OOC intentions to deliberately stir up trouble will not be appreciated.

With thanks to @Dathron for providing the image.
Posted May 31, 14 · OP
+3  Cheers!
 Cheers!
16 posts
+15 Cheers!
Hey, sounds good.

Just to confirm... is this the 6th of June?
Posted May 31, 14
0  Cheers!
198 posts
+176 Cheers!
Yes it is, Friday!
Posted May 31, 14 · OP
0  Cheers!
6 posts
+5 Cheers!
Just to put me stamps of approval on this message- Contact @Rawrus if you have any questions from my end.
In the game of chess you should never let your adversary see your pieces...
Posted May 31, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
59 posts
+63 Cheers!
The Lunar Rose will be there to provide its party service, bringing music, entertainers, food and drink!
Bo Seelenbrand on GW2 Piken Square EU.
Tiberius the Lazy on TESO!

Baelfire forever.
Posted Jun 1, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
198 posts
+176 Cheers!
Oh that sounds great, speak with @Rawrus about it to arrange something IC? Would appreciate entertainers and party service! But it needs to be in keeping with the festival and Altmer tradition. :)
Posted Jun 1, 14 · OP
0  Cheers!
842 posts
+287 Cheers!
I'll most likely attend, though I think you should streamline the time of the event. ;) The post here says 6pm GMT, while the event in the calender on this site says 7pm GMT+2.
~ Ehlina ~
[AD] Female Altmer, Veiled Heritance

~ Saeedh ~
[DC] Male Redguard, Sell-sword
Posted Jun 5, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
198 posts
+176 Cheers!
I have no idea what the calender is doing, when it is advertised on the front page it says 12.00 something -5, I cannot get my head around it.

It starts at 6pm GMT.
Posted Jun 5, 14 · OP
0  Cheers!
6 posts
+5 Cheers!
Travel to @Rawrus, or Daenar Adal for event area. We will be in the SLEEPY EAGLET in SKYWATCH for the area and location. I will be available in game also.

Hope to see you there!
In the game of chess you should never let your adversary see your pieces...
Posted Jun 6, 14 · Last edited Jun 6, 14
+2  Cheers!
 Cheers!
8 posts
+15 Cheers!
Gah! My computer decides to crash at the worst of times. I hope I get there in time!
Posted Jun 6, 14
0  Cheers!
Page
of 2
Announcement of