TESO-RP|Site Info
Main Forum

[EP-Eu] Morndas moot

6 replies
13 posts
+21 Sweetrolls!
In case some are interested in some EP RP Monday gathering check the calander here.. [EP-Eu] Morndas moot is planned to become a weekly event for new and old players alike in the EU ebonheart pact hosted by The Five Hundred, and any other EP member/guild who would love to assist us, this is a community effort.

The event will allow hunters, warriors and even heroes alike to sit down for once in awhile after spending the last few days on wild adventures or dangerous quests to forgotten tombs or old ruins, perhaps even the occasional giant's camp. Drink, boast of your glory, and share your tales. But more importantly have a good time, and get to know new and old RPers alike in your community.

The events itself will be held at the square infront and inside the sober nord tavern in Windhelm. We would love to see you there.
Posted May 26, 14 · OP
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
574 posts
+598 Sweetrolls!
Spared a coin for the poor
I would quickly like to use this moment to thank everyone who attended the first Morndas moot. I truly had a blast and I hope everyone who attended did the same, for those who felt somewhat left out due to the big turn out. I do apologize for this, please contact me in the future or at the next moot and I'll be sure to see that fixed to the best of my abillity. Sincerely, Brynwulf.
Posted May 26, 14
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
65 posts
+75 Sweetrolls!
I do hope Tiberius didn't accidentally ignore anyone too much, it was difficult following the chat! But he and I enjoyed it greatly.
Bo Seelenbrand on GW2 Piken Square EU.
Tiberius the Lazy on TESO!

Baelfire forever.
Posted May 26, 14
+1  Sweetrolls!
 Sweetrolls!
29 posts
+26 Sweetrolls!
Aye, it was a blast! toples lasses, drinking games, boasting, shooting myself in the foot! had a blast ^^
Posted May 26, 14
0  Sweetrolls!
26 posts
+17 Sweetrolls!
it was realy nice. hope you lot did not ahve a hard time with my Writting and sorry if I somtimes made grav=e errors haha was trying to read whiles typing so had a hard time and tw beers and 3 glasses of rum did not realy help haha but had a blast ICly and OOCly
Posted May 27, 14
0  Sweetrolls!
221 posts
+175 Sweetrolls!
I wanted to thank everyone who attended the first Morndas Moot ,and made it fantastic. I do apologize for not being able to meet you all but hopefully we can do so in the future.
Posted May 27, 14
0  Sweetrolls!
238 posts
+231 Sweetrolls!
This event improved 100% with a Dunmer being topless (albeit bra-wearing). Dunmer men, you missed something special!
Posted May 27, 14
0  Sweetrolls!
Announcement of