TESO-RP|Site Info
Main Forum

The thief, the liar, and YOU dear reader

6 replies
43 posts
+144 Cheers!
Hi, guys been workin' on this for quite some time, but I never got round to finishing it until like, now. I wanted to portray a story about Junior but tell it in a way that YOU, the reader might find enjoyable. I tried to give you a few options for a character of your own to breath, but it's bloody hard trying to capture that. Constantly going back and adding branches, branches and branches. Anyway, I digest. Enjoy!

Chapter 1
Intro

2E 559. Your new to this town, aren't you. Actually who the hell are you? Well It's Fridas today, i'm sure you've had a long week, doing whatever it is you do with yourself these days. What are you doing here anyway? Was it by accident? Or were you just curious, well, welcome anyway. It's getting late. and quite chilly actually. But perhaps this is how you like it? Too many questions, I apologize, we'd better get to it.

Welcome, to a town you've never visited before. The racket of townsfolk is beginning to die down, most is quiet. Maybe one or to chimes from the docks, or the odd merchant to be heard wailing desperately for any and all potential customers.

Straight ahead lies a dark alley way. These parts of the streets are gloomy and bleak, though you see nothing too suspicious, the odd rat scurries across the alley. All is going pretty seamless as you reach a corner, until you begin to feel a strange presence around you, though it's not close, you get the feeling you're being watched. Though this is always the case when heading into places like this. It's not too late to trek back and go through the town square. But what do you do?
[Open Part 1 to continue!]

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

End of Chapter one! :o

That's it for chapter 1 folks, thanks for reading!

Feel free to leave a post if you any feedback, advice or shenanigans. Thanks for reading. Chapter 2 coming soon!
Patelin Junior! The bosmer thief who always leaves a note.
Brief character description. (For forum RP)
Posted Apr 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Jun 22, 14
+3  Cheers!
 Cheers!
9 posts
+7 Cheers!
Ahh, so this is where you were the other day! I wanted a kill him option at the start! :-) Nice work bro
Posted Apr 9, 14 · Last edited Apr 9, 14
0  Cheers!
123 posts
+70 Cheers!
Oooooooooo hooo, that was fun! My Nord flat out killed the Bosmer, but, my Imperial followed him into the crazy adventure. Very well made!
Posted Apr 13, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
803 posts
+190 Cheers!
Spared a coin for the poor
This....this story...is. the.
Best. ever!
Posted Jun 1, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
43 posts
+144 Cheers!
Daww, thank you! :d
Posted Jun 2, 14 · OP
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
803 posts
+190 Cheers!
Spared a coin for the poor
also I feel bad for your bosmer! Katriel wanted nothing to do with him, Karlynea killed him, I didn't do it with my Bosmer...The only characters that helped him were Da'Jhar (my big softie assassin) and Walks-on-Petals! (my Templar healer) 0.0
Katriel Gilivani~ Ebonheart Pact

Karlynea Rolsdo~ Neutral
Posted Jun 2, 14
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
43 posts
+144 Cheers!
Phew. That took a while. I added a whole new tavern section! And fixed a few things! :d
Posted Jun 4, 14 · OP · Last edited Jun 4, 14
0  Cheers!
Announcement of